Cape Town Helicopter Tour: Atlantic Coast
Leaving the V&A Waterfront and its busy harbor behind, your first airborne view is the magnificent City Bowl, unfolding in front of your eyes. The stunning amphitheater-shaped bowl is framed by Table Bay, and bordered by several of Cape Town’s most famous mountain peaks. As you soar through the skies, your pilot will give a...
Leaving the V&A Waterfront and its busy harbor behind, your first airborne view is the magnificent City Bowl, unfolding in front of your eyes. The stunning amphitheater-shaped bowl is framed by Table Bay, and bordered by several of Cape Town’s most famous mountain peaks. As you soar through the skies, your pilot will give a running commentary to make sure no points of interest are missed out!
Fly over Cape Town Stadium at Green Point, which hosted the 2010 FIFA World Cup, before starting a 360-degree circuit of iconic Table Mountain. Soak up incomparable views of Cape Town’s tallest mountain, and then compare the earthy colors of nearby Signal Hill Mountain with the striking blue of the Atlantic Ocean below.
After gliding past Lion’s Head, another mountain, soar above the Atlantic Seaboard. If visibility is good enough, you should be able to catch a glimpse of tiny Robben Island in the distance.
This famous stretch of coastline weaves underneath the shadow of the Twelve Apostles, the mountain range that runs along the Cape Peninsula. See immaculate sandy beaches lining the coast, and watch out for Camps Bay beach and the luxurious homes of Clifton Beach and Llandudno Beach.
After passing close to Karbonkelberg Mountain, see the sea stretching in front of you and glide above Hout Bay Harbour. After roughly 20 minutes of exploring the skies, you touchdown back at the helipad.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants from 3 months to 1 year are permitted on board the helicopter provided they do not occupy a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 2 years old and above
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Helicopter tours may be shared with members of other parties; helicopters seat up to 6 people.
- Seating allocated according to Weight & Balance approval prior to your flight
- Lockers provided for excess luggage
- Personal cameras and mobile phones are allowed on board
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
The best flight ever. Nice pilot. Many good informations. Perfectly job. And sorry, i'am in love:-))
A fabulous experience we will never forget. Really great, friendly staff and a very nice, knowledgeable pilot.
We had an incredible flight over the two oceans.. the whole experience from start to finish first class...
Cape Town and Atlantic coast is incredibly beautiful from the Air. The pilot and staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The tour was a hit with my family.