Miami to Key West Round-Trip Transfer
At approximately 12 pm, you will arrive in Key West and be dropped off...
At approximately 12 pm, you will arrive in Key West and be dropped off downtown at the Mel Fisher Museum at 200 Greene Street. Stay in Key West for as many nights as you’d like -- just remember to provide your desired return date in the Special Requirements field when you book this transfer.
Enjoy your time in Key West, strolling down the leafy streets, touring historic houses, relaxing on the beach or enjoying water sports. When you’re ready to go back to Miami, you’ll enjoy the same convenient transportation.
Important: Please advise of your preferred return date at the time of booking in the 'Special Requirements' field. You will need to reconfirm with the local operator to obtain your departure time from Key West.
Gray Line Miami Offers pickups at over 200 hotels in the Miami Beach and Downtown Miami areas, if your hotel is not listed please enter it manually and call us to confirm pickup time Hotel Pickups are outside by the main entrance between 6 am 7.30am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of two (2) pieces of luggage per person is permitted
- Stay in Key West: minimum 1 night, maximum 1 month
- This is a transportation service, not intended for day trips
- For the return transfer, please enter your preferred return date in the Special Requirements field upon booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less