Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Rome
• Mercato di Campagna Amica del Circo Massimo, Via San Teodoro, 74, Rome Italy
• Pasta - Hand-made
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian cooking classes can also be catered for, please specify when booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour will depart with a minimum of 2 paxs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Monica was our instructor and absolutely amazing! The location was a super unique and the class was super educational! We made so much food and left full and happy! Lots of hands on learning not just watching the chef. Monica made the great experience even better! Would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!
Chef Monica and her assistant. Nicolette were amazing. From the market to the cooking we learned a lot. The location was very unique and truly outstanding. We thoroughly enjoyed the meal we prepared. What a great experience. We highly recommend it.
This was the height of our 4 days in Rome Monica the chef and her assistant were wonderful! So warm and friendly. First we shopped, then we cooked and then we ate what we cooked- do not eat breakfast before this!!!
Had an amazing time shopping in the market, learning cooking techniques, making homemade pasta, and enjoying all 4 dishes we created in the beautiful garden. Thank you Marco and Nicoleta for a great experience!
This class was so much fun for everyone their weather you could cook or not. Nicoletta was great she and her helper went over everything . Were always by if you needed help or just didn't want to do it. I learned so much about making pasta and cooking in general. I had the best time in this class and the food we made was great much better then I make at home. I would serously recomend to do this class with her if you are in Rome. It was worth the time.