Private Tour: Portillo Ski Resort Day Trip from Santiago
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ski Portillo Just For The Day, Camino Internacional Los Libertadores,, Portillo 8320000 Chile
One of the oldest & most beautiful sky center located in Santiago, here you will have the chance to enjoy the snow and the nature surrounding the pace
Duration: 4 hours
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Not what I expected - but the drive was pretty -- just not much to the tour.
Very underrated spot to visit. Great way to get up into the Andes from Santiago. Very beautiful spot to see.
We did not get to the ski resort because the roads had been closed. Our guides are great and felt bad but it was the most exspencive car ride we ever took. The system needs a better way of understanding roads that are closed the morning of the trip.
This tour was amazing!
The most amazing day with carol our tour guide and driver Rodrigues . Portillo is so beautiful with the lake swimming pools and being able to ski over the highway. A must do for any skier it will be the highlight of your trip