Boston Historic Sightseeing Harbor Cruise
1 hr, 30 min
Other highlights you'll see include the nation's oldest continuously manned lighthouse, the Harbor Islands National Park Area, Boston's working port and examples of extravagant waterfront living.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We were supposed to get refunded for this because everything was closed down and the money never came back to my account.
This harbor cruise tour was very informative and a lot of fun. I would love to take this tour again and any others they offer when I go back to Boston.
It was great, informative and a fun experience. The views from the boat of the city were great! Would do this again if we come back with family!
Had a fabulous tour of Boston harbour with Nate. He was very knowledgable and made the time fly by. We saw all the sights from a new perspective. The islands histories were fascinating as was the explanation of the difference between a pier and a wharf. ❤️❤️
Very nice + informative + relaxing. Boat was comfortable. Length of time perfect. Guide was professional