2 Person Guided U-Drive ATV Sand Buggy Tour Scottsdale/Phoenix
2 hr, 30 min
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tonto National Forest, Arizona
The beautiful Sonoran Desert awaits as your clipping along in a 400cc, 2 seated Sand Buggy. This is no boring ATV tour! Rock gardens, desert washes and water crossing awaits. Adrenaline junkies wanted!
Duration: 2 hours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age for drivers is 16 years
- 2 people per buggy is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight restriction per buggy is 400 pounds
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Wasn't much of a site seeing trip as you could not see anything but dust. The crew were very professional and overall a good experience.
This was very exciting because you get to drive your own Desert Car and we went quite fast. The biggest downfall was the tour guide not very friendly, nor organized. During our tour we unfortunately had a flat tire, they did not have a patch nor spare to fix on trail, which according to terrain must happen periodically so had to cut the whole ride short. The guide put blame on the driver for not driving in the exact trail that he was but closer to the back it was very dusty, they were moving quickly and you had to pick your trail, I do not believe it was a total driver fault, for accidents like this happen to the best of us. The tour could have continued if the guides were prepared. This could have been a blast for the terrain is quite rugged, they do move fast and go through water, so be prepared to get wet and dirty and have fun!
Our desert car tour was great! The cars were fun to drive and felt very safe and stable. The guides were helpful and polite and were concerned about our safety. It was a unique way to see the desert landscape.
I was frustrated with two items about booking through Viator. I received my confirmation and printed my voucher. Only on the day of my tour did I see that I was supposed to contact the vendor directly to confirm. Viator should have made this more clear on the confirmation. Luckily, we were still booked for the tour. If we had contacted them we might have found out that the meeting place was different than the Viator information said. Also, the confirmation said the tour left at 8:00 am in the summer but the tour operator was prepared for 9:30. We waited an hour and a half.