Sedona Red Rock Highlights Jeep Tour Including Cathedral Rock
1 hr, 30 min
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rock Jeep Tours, 301 Arizona 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
Check in point
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Arizona Route 89A, Geographical Center of Route 89A, AZ 86324
Stop At: Airport Mesa, Sedona, AZ
Guests will get to overlook the town of Sedona with breathtaking picturesque views.
Duration: 10 minutes
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Please wear closed-toe shoes with traction
- Please note: This is NOT an off-road experience.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
The guide, Tim, was wonderful. We have two boys, and this was a highlight for them. Tim loves the area and it showed. Thanks!
A very good trip as an opener on the first morning to get our bearings in the Sedona district and see the famous sites.
We probably picked and got caught out on the coldest morning of the year (30th October '19) but Sid had brought blankets for us and was very helpful, informative and attentive - very much appreciated - he was dressed like Scott of the Antarctic and we were in ordinary clothes!
Although we were driving to Sedona, we booked this tour so my husband could appreciate the scenery around safely. It was such a great tour of the breathtaking views. The driver/guide was informative and the other 3 tourists with us in the Jeep tour were a hoot! After we had an overview of the place, my husband and I drove back later in the day to appreciate and experience the sceneries more. I highly recommend this tour!
Our tour guide nick named Ghost served up a spectacular tour for my mom's 90th birthday. Both she, myself and my husband enjoyed all of the information and historical info about Sedona. Absolutely the highest marks!!
We took the Sedona Highlights tour and found it to be the perfect mix for the time we had. Our guide Jim was very knowledgable giving us the history and background for these amazing sights.