Full-Day Marlborough Wine Tour Including Wine Tasting
During the day your tour guide will take you for a ‘vineyard walk and talk’ and answer any questions you have. This tour is presented in a relaxed and informative manner where...
During the day your tour guide will take you for a ‘vineyard walk and talk’ and answer any questions you have. This tour is presented in a relaxed and informative manner where selective tasting is the order of the day.
The tour includes a stop for lunch (cost not included) with several lunch options available. Throughout the day you will visit 5-6 cellar doors and taste some superb Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Riesling and Pinot Noir as well as some lesser known varieties from the area and the day concludes at the Boutique Chocolate Factory – a perfect ending to a perfect day!
We pick up at all central Blenheim Hotels and Accommodations or the I Site at approximately 10am - if you don't see your hotel listed, please write the address in and we will pick you up there.
If you are in Picton pick ups start at 9.30am ( 9.20am in the summer), we pick up at all central Picton township accommodations
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise your pickup location upon booking
- We are unable to take large pieces of luggage, a private tour would need to be booked rather than a group tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Whole day wine tasting around the Blenheim region, Gavin our guide was thoroughly entertaining and very knowledgeable. After meeting and chatting with us to ascertain our usual wine choices did he decide which farms we would visit. We visited some delightful boutique estates and had the chance to drink exquisite wines all day long. Perfect! Would highly recommend.
We thoroughly enjoyed our day spent with Nic, our guide, in Marlborough. We visited 5/6 wineries and enjoyed not only good wines, but beautiful scenery. We took time for a relaxing lunch at a winery with an outdoor veranda. We definitely would recommend this tour.
We had a fantastic tour with Phil our driver. He was extremely knowledgeable on each winery we visited and the region in general. Couldn't have asked for a better tour. Thanks so much.
Absolutely fantastic day out! Dean knew all the great wineries to go to, and really made the day a very enjoyable outing.
Gavin was a superb guide, friendly, knowledgeable and customized our stops according to the groups preferences. He selected a fantastic lunch location and pick up and drop off at our motel was prompt and convenient. Highly recommend!