Rappel Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Cliffs
6 hr, 30 min
You'll cruise down the jungle cliffs and waterfalls of a private rainforest canyon using an anchored rope system, hike through streams and on natural trails, and swim in natural freshwater pools.
• Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Route 36, Maui, HI
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- All participants must weigh between 70 lbs and 250 lbs; waists must measure between 22 and 54 inches. We weigh all participants at check in. There is no refund for guests who don't make the weight restriction at the check in point.
- Participants must understand spoken English well and speak it fluently.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult; a legal parent or guardian must sign the child's permission form before tour begins.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
The one hour bumpy ride to the waterfall area was well worth it.
Rappelled 2 waterfalls and one dirt canyon. Beautiful experience. Guides were very encouraging and kept us safe.
No experience needed but you should be in good shape.
We would do this again !!
it was absolutely awesome. We went a group of 6 including my mother who is 74. She did great!!!
We all have a wonderful time full of joy and laughter
The guides were really profesional and friendly
The tour was worth it !!!
So fun! Anyone can do this too. Our whole group were first-time rappelers of all ages. Felt safe the whole time. Was a really unique and fun experience to rappel down waterfalls. Beautiful private botanical garden property you won’t see otherwise. Drive the first part of the Road to Hana on the way there also. Just do it!
They were very knowledgeable and got everyone through their takes safely, for the future, I hope they get a speaker to wear while in the van, as it was difficult to hear them while we were in the back of the van.
Booked this excursion for a family vacation. Directions and coordination to and from the repell site were excellent. Garden of Eden in Hana forest is beautiful and Travis and Elana were exceptional guides. This was our first repelling experience and we all managed through the course with relative ease thanks to solid guides and safe, stable equipment .