Zakopane & Tatra Mountains Regular Tour from Krakow with private option
For all private tour options, the pickup and drop-off are your desired locations in the city of Krakow. Departure is possible every day and even though times are optional early hours are recommended in order to make the best use of the daylight.
For pickup and drop-off information on the regular group tour please refer to the map provided in the link http://bit.do/cltmap. Departure is every Sunday at 9:00 am.
The price includes:
• Hotel pick-up
• English speaking driver/pilot
• Entrance fees
• Visiting the Tatra Museum in Chochołów
• Visiting the Museum of Art Culture in Zakopane
• Ride up and down the Góbałówka hill by funicular train
• Free time around 1 hour
• Beverage (water - still/sparkling one, Coca-Cola, Pepsi)All private tour options can be extended up to 12 hours after confirming with the driver by paying an additional fee of 50 PLN per hour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of one person per booking is required
- A maximum of eight people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
fantastic tour. spend almost a day in zakopane mountain. cold in spring. for those who wants to know more, we were at the market and did a few good shopping and bought a good real leather jacket. the tour guide treated us to a very local polish lamb cheese tart. we had a real close friendship together while at zakopane.