E-bike experience along mountain pearl and Soča river - transfer from Ljubljana
From the small town of Tolmin you will head towards Kobarid where you will visit the famous Napoleon Bridge and the ossuary from World...
From the small town of Tolmin you will head towards Kobarid where you will visit the famous Napoleon Bridge and the ossuary from World War I. Here, you will also learn the history of one of the most notorious battles of World War I – the Isonzo Front. The picturesque path will then lead you towards the Virje waterfall where you will get the chance to rest and freshen up next to the emerald-green natural pool.
1. Pick up in Ljubljana.
2. Transfer by minivan from Ljubljana to Tolmin.
3. E-cycling along mountain pearl and Soča river: Zatolmin, Kobarid, Kozjak waterfall.
4. Transfer by minivan from Kobarid to Ljubljana.
Distance driven by e-bike: 34 km.
The excursion is suitable for recreational and experienced cyclist.
Pick up places are tailored to your preferences. We will pick you up before your accomodation, or as close to it as possible. If your accommodation is located in the city center, which is closed to traffic, we will direct you to the nearest pick up possible. We will drop you off at the place you where picked up or somewhere else if you'd prefer so.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less