Private day tour: Yala National Park Safari
If you’re lucky, gaze at distinct Sri Lankan leopards, which can be seen throughout the park. Yala National Park’s Block 1 has recorded the highest density of leopards among the populations scattered in the wildlife parks of Sri Lanka.
View the large population of elephants that wander the park. Yala National Park is also rich in bird life, with around 130 species. Catch sight of raptors, including crested serpent eagles and white-bellied sea eagles. Around the lagoons, perhaps see flamingos, pelicans, spoonbills, rare black-necked storks, grey herons, purple herons, night herons, and darters.
After a thorough exploration of all the wildlife, the park has to offer, end your tour at the departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less