Small-Group Evening Tour and Dinner in Monte Carlo from Cannes
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monaco-Ville, Monaco-Ville
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Monte-Carlo, Monte-Carlo
Free time + Diner included at Café de Paris
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Complimentary pickup and drop off in hotels centrally located in Cannes city center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Dress code is formal No casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers).
- Minimum age to enter the Grand Casino is 18 years, ID card or passport is mandatory
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people per tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Everything was exactly as promised - a memorable evening, for sure
Our guide was great!
The driver / guide was informative and made the experience worthwhile. We though that the dinner was good - not memorable - but, for some reason expected the restaurant to be more in the heart of the Monte Carlo action and not next to a busy elevated highway.
Thoroughly enjoyed this special evening. Our guide was exceptional. He picked us up in Cannes and provided fabulous and interesting commentary along the journey, painting the picture of the history of the region. We stopped for some stunning photos at Cape De Villefranche and to explore the amazing village of Eze, perched high above the Meditteranean. Dinner in Monte Carlo was wonderful, a fabulous 3 course meal. We then had time to explore the casino and surrounds and count how many Ferraris there were. A truly wonderful experience. Highly recommend this tour.
Fantastic value for money. The driver/guide shared a great commentary which was very informative. A perfect evening - all in our group had a brilliant time!!
Fantastic guide made for a fantastic trip! Well worth the money.