Burj Khalifa: at the top (Level 124 and 125)
A visit to Burj Khalifa's observation deck on the 124th and 125th floors is a must-do for every visitor in Dubai. No need to wait in line - booking in advance allows you to go straight to the elevator to ascend the world's tallest tower at 10 meters per second. Once at the top, enjoy breathtaking views of Dubai's skyline...
A visit to Burj Khalifa's observation deck on the 124th and 125th floors is a must-do for every visitor in Dubai. No need to wait in line - booking in advance allows you to go straight to the elevator to ascend the world's tallest tower at 10 meters per second. Once at the top, enjoy breathtaking views of Dubai's skyline, desert, and ocean through the floor-to-ceiling glass walls. Make sure to use the telescopes provided for close-up real time views of the areas below. Venture outside into the open-air terrace and enjoy a more clear perspective of the sweeping views of Dubai. Take a moment to look through the souvenir store at the top, where you can shop for friends and family back home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to high demand of one particular slot, your chosen time slot may not be available and if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot before or after time slot with new time slot closest to your initially requested time slot subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Temperature checks are required prior to entry
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory
- Sanitize your hands using the sanitizers provided
- Keep a social distance of 2 meters apart
- Social distancing will be maintained inside the floors
- Please stand on the sticker placed on the ground when queuing
- Age limits stated by authorities will be applied, and the staff may need to verify the age by seeing your Emirates ID card
- Compliance with the stated safety measures is legally required in all areas within At the Top
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
My friend and I decided to and visit the Bhurj Khalifa whilst on holiday in Dubai, it was a fantastic and wonderful experience. The views are amazing and the history of the building is very interesting to read about .
If you planning to go to Dubai, this place is one of the must have to visit. Beautiful view but check the weather before you book it. Bad weather means bad view especially sand storms. Be advice, You must go first to the inside of the Dubai Mall and locate the "At The Top" Counter to scan your tickets, do Not trust on the address on the "Departure Point" Section. You by Your On, do not expect any group. This Offer is to get access to the Tower and do the tour by your self.
Beautiful building and amazing view from the top. You can see for miles. The whole experience itself was wonderful to see all the models and photos of the building being constructed as well to get on the lift and realised how fast you travel without noticing it.
If you go to Dubai this is a must see and do, you will not be disappointed!!