Uluru (Ayers Rock) Outback Barbecue Dinner and Star Tour
3 hr, 30 min
Continue to the barbecue site located in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. As you dine looking out across the desert to Uluru (Ayers Rock), savor the mouth-watering flavors of a traditional Aussie barbecue. The menu includes sizzling gourmet sausages, a delicious selection of meats, seasonal salads and...
Continue to the barbecue site located in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. As you dine looking out across the desert to Uluru (Ayers Rock), savor the mouth-watering flavors of a traditional Aussie barbecue. The menu includes sizzling gourmet sausages, a delicious selection of meats, seasonal salads and fresh bread rolls accompanied by a complementary selection of wine, beer and soft drinks.
After dinner, relax with a cup of tea or coffee as the sun gradually sinks below the desert plain to reveal a myriad of stars in the outback’s spectacular night sky.
The Ayers Rock desert is one of the best places on earth to view the southern night sky. Your local guide and star expert will lead you through the constellations and planets as they move about the sky. Discover the zodiac constellations, find south using the Southern Cross and be amazed by the gleaming Milky Way. This is an experience not to be missed.
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call AAT Kings on 1300 228 546. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call AAT Kings at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, AAT Kings does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone AAT Kings to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dietary requirements must be advised at least 24 hours prior to travel to ensure you're catered for
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Great food and lovely to watch the sunset on Uluru with drinks and nibbles . Enjoyed chatting to other guests
Mixed messages in your advertising caused us to believe we booked a dinner under the stars with Canapes as the sun set over Uluru. We had cheese and crackers , sliced carrot and celery, crisp chips. No canapes. Then we found it was a BBQ with various salads under floodlights. The photos in the advertisement, we noticed, had candle lit tables in small groups giving an entirely different impression. We notice your clause, later, when we checked again after being very disappointed, that you cleverly covered your advertisement with a clause stateing " it may be different to the picture in the brochure"
We would like to suggest that it is made clearer what you actually are providing. There was no Didgeridoo player either.
We had the opportunity to see what was offered at Kings Canyon Resort as a dinner under the stars. Their setting was tables of two or four people. Fives courses starting with sparkling wine and canapes. A beautiful setting amongst trees and cost a lot less.
We won't be recommending your dinner to our friends,
Sheryl and Kevin Morgan
Had a lovely evening at the BBQ and Stars dining experience. Food was delicious and very well organised. Just a shame it was cloudy and never got to experience Uluru changing colour in the sunset. But we’ll worth going.
We were a group of 8 people travelled to Uluru for the first time and willing to pay a lot for this dinner so we can enjoy viewing Uluru and experience something unique as tables were set on sand with the view of the rock, but it was raining, so we all were put inside a small and stuffy room, food was just basic and service was poor. We were very disappointed. This dinner should have been cancelled as weather forecast appeared 90% rain and full refund should be given. All outdoor activities from other company were cancelled and money was refunded. Voyager is a reliable company and strongly recommended in Ayers Rock if anyone wish to book any tour in this area.
Disappointed when we couldn't do fields of light dinner. Although chosen as second choice very happy with decision. Staff looked after everything and were very helpful. Dinner was excellent as were nibbles at viewing area. Star information was great hhiving you a much better understanding of the galaxy. Punctual pickup.