Experiential Culture Tour of Bangalore
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bengaluru, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka
We take you on an off the beaten path, showing you the city's best kept treasures, in limited time, with limited driving, making the best use of your time, and ensuring you see what you're interested in and will find delightful.
Duration: 8 hours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation subject to availability
- All items listed in the program are samples, and subject to availability. In case some item is not available we will replace it with something else
- Bodyguards, company representatives and accompanying officials will be charged rack rates
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We do our best and are reputed to follow the best safety and hygiene standards. But we do not take responsibility for accidents, illnesses, theft, or any personal losses consequent to the tours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This is a truly cultural tour of real Bangalore. You learn a lot about local culture and history all while walking, smelling, feeling and tasting the city. Kaveri is so knowledgeable an adapt the tour to your wishes. I loved walking the streets with her visiting an urban Sheppard, a washing village, temples, coffee-shops etc. Afterwards I toured the city with Tuktuk with her colleague Nancy visiting markets and temples. Such a great experience. Will recommend to everybody.
Great tour with an awesome tour guide. I was looking for a true local experience and that is exactly what I got. The tour was very accommodating and I can choose much much time to stay at each place. Overall, great day to see Bangalore!