Roanoke Sunday Brunch Food Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taubman Museum of Art, 110 Salem Ave SE, Roanoke, VA 24011-1410
Wonder modern museum. And a bathroom break,
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Center in the Square, 1 Market Sq SE, Roanoke, VA 24011-1429
Wonder finish location.
Duration: 10 minutes
Return DetailsCenter In The Square, 1 Market Square SE, Roanoke, VA 24011, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Five food tasting locations, all food and beverage included.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
What a great tour! We did the Roanoke Sunday Brunch Food Tour with Amelia as our guide. The food was delicious and Amelia was so knowledgeable and informative. Not only did we eat well, we enjoyed a walk through Roanoke while Amelia provided interesting tidbits about the history of the city. I would definitely recommend this tour ,
We had a great time with tour guide Amelia, who really knows her Roanoke history. It was difficult to decide which restaurant we liked best! It was an excellent experience and one I would highly recommend.
The food and tour were excellent. Enjoyed every moment!