ATV Sightseeing Tour in St Maarten
4 hr, 30 min
Ride the coast of the Atlantic right to the Caribbean Ocean. Make a stop at Lame Shores for a photo opportunity. Next up, stop at the first beach on the tour, Orient Beach. A welcome drink or a...
Ride the coast of the Atlantic right to the Caribbean Ocean. Make a stop at Lame Shores for a photo opportunity. Next up, stop at the first beach on the tour, Orient Beach. A welcome drink or a bottled water awaits upon arrival. Spend some free time swimming or walking along the beach.
The next destination is Frais Bay at 'Kalis beach bar,' where the cove of the Caribbean waters glides in over the rugged sands and a hidden trail to a 'forgotten beach.' Rev the bikes as the journey is far from over. Head to the highlight of the venture — Mullet Bay Beach — riding through low lands and passing celebrity guest houses along the way. The stop at Mullet Bay is just adjacent from the airport where planes fly so close, it's easy to get a once-in-a-lifetime picture. Relax on a lounge chair or swim the day away.
On the return trip, stop at Harold Jack's lookout point for another great photo opp. The tour ends with a hotel or port drop-off.
Please note: If driving the ATV, a valid driver's license is required.
Return DetailsPoint Blanch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At the time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and reboarding time
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or those using a wheelchair
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- ATV pricing is per person based, vehicle is able to seat two
- Please note: a valid driver's license must be shown at the time of travel
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
The tour guide did not complete the tour for what I paid.
The tour I paid for was for 4.5 hours.
The tour guide took us to Orient Beach and then was telling us there will be 2 other beaches on the same side and the tour will be done in 2.5 hrs.
Upon this we showed him the whole tour details and the 4.5 hrs sightseeing tour details. To which he said this is not what he had planned. He calls the lady tour manager and finds out that she is in meeting. After 30 mins of constantly showing him details he then somehow admitted that ours was a sightseeing tour after all and not the 'beach tour' as he had earlier expected. We were there at Orient beach from 9.30 am to 10.45 am.
He took us to Frais Bay - Then we started riding 11.15 am.
That was the end of the tour - he took us to the place where we were left off to walk to the cruise port.
Upon complaining about the tour not finishing as per the paid price - some guys there tried to call the Seyannah Management local number - which said that this number does not exist. They then mentioned that the lady who the tour guide had communicated earlier is 'STILL IN A MEETING'. So the tour ends here.
So in the end we did the tour for 2.5 hrs The tour guide left us off at 11.40 am
These things below were not done:
At Mullet Bay, recline in a lounge chair and sip a welcome drink while watching the planes land at the nearby airport. On the way back to the departure point, stop at Harold Jack's lookout for a photo op. Your tour ends back at the departure point after 4.5 hours, drop-off back at port.
The tour guide then tells us -- that had the lady tour manager told him before then he would have stopped first at Mullet Bay and then taken us to Orient beach. And this is not his fault.
1. The Lady tour manager is not efficient enough to communicate earlier.
2. The Tour guide should have known the details of the tour before picking us up. This shows that the tour management is not professional enough. The tour guide did not even verify any details of the driver's license. He took us to this location where the ATVs were which seemed shady and then he would ride at the back on ATV to deliver the forms and get other helmets for kids and also to get a pen to sign the forms. It did not look like a professional business, in my point of view.
3. This was not expected from Viator.
4. Even a week before the tour - I was trying to contact this Seyannah Management on the number provided in the tour details and the number was not listed as valid. Upon which I had to call VIATOR three times the records should indicate that to verify the pick up location details, etc. Two times the number did not go through. Third time someone calls from Russia number to tell us that Infinity Tours will be standing outside the cruise port.
I am not at all happy with booking this tour as the tour promises. Not expected at all from Viator.