Along the ancient roman streets of Nora
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiesa di Sant'Efisio, Via Bostares, 9, 09010, Pula, Sardinia Italy
Learn the story of Sant’Efisio, the martyred soldier who Christians believe freed the city of Cagliari from the plague in 1656.
Duration: 20 minutes
Free pick-up from your hotel or other accommodation if no further than 20km from the city centre of Cagliari. An additional fee is charged for other areas. Please provide your accommodation details when booking the tour.
- Port of Cagliari
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
What a wonderful experience! We got to spend a wonderful morning at the site without being rushed. The guide was very energetic and engaging and was open to answering all of our questions. With a background in Anthropology he was personally familiar with the site and aspects of Archaeology, we learned so much more than if we had visited the site on our own. The site was amazing - with very interesting ruins and a scenic view of the sea. We had a great time and appreciated the chance to literally "walk" the streets and see the villas, walls, Roman baths, etc. This should not be missed!