60-Minute Deluxe Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour
The Deluxe tour will pass some of Victoria's most famous landmarks, including the British Columbia Legislature, the totem poles of Thunderbird...
The Deluxe tour will pass some of Victoria's most famous landmarks, including the British Columbia Legislature, the totem poles of Thunderbird Park, St Ann's Academy (a magnificent 1871 Catholic school), and many historical buildings such as the home of renowned poet, activist, painter and author, Emily Carr. Relax and enjoy the serenity of the beautiful 155-acre Beacon Hill Park with its stunning floral gardens, elegant fountains and natural landscapes. Upon exiting the park, your senses will be invigorated as you travel to the Salish Sea waterfront where you will enjoy views of the snow-capped Olympic Mountain range in Washington State, USA. Your tour returns through Victoria's charming residential neighborhood of James Bay, allowing you to experience a glimpse into local life.
This private tour will be personalized for you, with the right mix of historical information, local folklore and simple relaxation as you sit back and enjoy the clip-clop of your horse's hooves.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is priced per carriage
- Carriages seat a maximum of 6 people
- All tours are subject to weather. In the event of inclement weather (ice, snow, high winds), your local tour operator will try to contact you via the information provided, else please call to confirm your reservation.
- Wheelchair accessible: person must be able to transfer themselves into the carriage
- Dog friendly (we love them, but please keep them off the seats)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We booked this excursion for te evening while we were in Victoria for a cruise to Alaska. We are 4 seniors of which 2 walk with canes... we didn't see any taxis at the time we wanted to go to our ride at 7:30 on the pier...so ahead our sjipcall the company and asked if they could pick us up at the ship. They were happy to do so and we spent a relaxing ride thru downtown and then back to the ship...It was really nice that they accomidated us!!
The tour was great. Our host was very informative. Our cruise ship arrived late to port. The tour operator adjusted our meet-time with no problem. Great tour.
Loved the carriage ride. Nicole was a fabulous tour guide.