4-Hour Private Lisbon Highlights Tour
Then, drive through the Main Avenue of Lisbon and Rossio Square on your way to visit Lisbon Cathedral, the oldest church in the city. Admire one of the best viewpoints of Graca, St...
Then, drive through the Main Avenue of Lisbon and Rossio Square on your way to visit Lisbon Cathedral, the oldest church in the city. Admire one of the best viewpoints of Graca, St. George´s Castle, Baixa, and the entire northern part of the city. En route to Belem, you will go through Bairro Alto district.
Taste famous Pastries of Belem (own expense). See tombs of Luis de Camoes and Vasco da Gama. At end of the tour find more about age of discovery by stopping at the Monument to the Discoveries. Located along the river where ships departed to explore and trade. The monument celebrates the Portuguese Age of Discovery during the 15th and 16th centuries.
Before heading to your hotel, cross the Tagus river by the 25 April Bridge, 1st Bridge of Lisbon, and see Lisbon from a different angle. This tour will end at about 1pm or 6pm (depending on start time).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a camera
- Entrance fees vary according to the tourism season; this tour does not include entrance fees so that travelers can choose which sights to visit
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- The Jeronimos Monastery and Tower of Belem are closed on Mondays
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Due to country-wide regulation, the use of face masks inside the vehicle and inside monuments is mandatory. Customers will also be asked to clean their hands with the provided sanitizing gel before entering the vehicle
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Plane delayed by hurricane Florence and we missed our tour. Guide was willing to wait and use what time we would have left but we missed the entire time slot. I assume it would have been great.
The tour was nice and the guide was friendly, the vehicle comfortable. However, we would have expected her to provide more detailed information about the different sites visited. Also, the guide was running the tour in French but her French was not great so sometimes she didn't understand our questions. The tour is good to have an overview of the city but I believe there are other better options less expensive to do.
What better way to see exactly what you want to see? Since this was my first time in Lisbon, we just wanted an overview of the city and that is what we did. We were picked up promptly from our hotel and spent four lovely hours being shown around town. I would highly recommend.