Private Van Service Transfer to or from Orlando International Airport
approximately 45 minutes - 1 hour (Times may vary depending on traffic or weather) from the Orlando International Airport or vice versa. For hotel or private...
approximately 45 minutes - 1 hour (Times may vary depending on traffic or weather) from the Orlando International Airport or vice versa. For hotel or private residence drop-off, your luggage will be unloaded by your driver and returned to your care. We are proud to now offer free on-board wi-fi for all passengers!
Includes travel for up to 4 passengers. For parties of 5 or more, please call us directly to book. Once an online booking request is received, we will be reaching out to you to confirm the details of your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The price listed is for a group of up to 4 passengers. Please call us directly regarding parties of 5 or more.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Clyde was excellent in taking care of all our needs. Great personality! He was very helpful in getting us were we needed to go . He even helped us change to an earlier flight.
The ride was very comfortable. The driver contacted us well in advance to explain pickup information and he tracked our flight so that his text with further instructions was in my phone when we landed and turned the phone on.