The Battle of The Bulge tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bastogne War Museum, Colline du Mardasson 5, Bastogne 6600 Belgium
This is the ultimate experience to remember the sacrifice of the Americans to save the world against the fury of the Nazis.
We will see the foxholes, tanks, cemeteries and much more during this unbelievable, unforgettable tour!
Duration: 2 hours
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Tour guide Andrea was very punctual arrived at hotel on time was very knowledgeable couldn't do enough to make our day any more enjoyable went above and beyond nothing was too much trouble for him took us to the most interesting places which we would never have seen otherwise.
Be prepared for a very long day but well worth the money for any WW2 enthusiasts