Naples Pizza & Dough Making Experience
• Pizza Margherita - It's your creation! Pizza Margherita contains tomato sauce, fiordilatte (a kind of mozzarella)...
• Pizza Margherita - It's your creation! Pizza Margherita contains tomato sauce, fiordilatte (a kind of mozzarella) basil and oil.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks are required inside the restaurant. Hand sanitizers are provided. Social distancing is provided. We apply laws strictly. Small group.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Great time hosts and chef excellent . Host explained pizza making and Sent photos of experience along recipe for pizza making
Fun family experience- I would highly recommend.
We were a family with two boys aged 9 and 10, the kids loved it. The guide was very informative we now all know how to make a pizza.
Fun experience ! The two brothers organising this were nice and full of energy. The cook was experimented and could not speak English, which felt very authentic. :)
Pizza's were delicious, and we will do it again at home for sure !
This experience was AMAZING! Our guide was lovely and everything about it was authentic. The historical information prior to the event made it even more special. We will be working with the company again in Naples. Do not miss it!
Brilliant experience with two really lovely brothers!
Pizza making was good fun and really tasty! The inside knowledge of the trade and Naples was brilliant! Highly recommended