Naples Pizza & Dough Making Experience
• Pizza Margherita - It's your creation! Pizza Margherita contains tomato sauce, fiordilatte (a kind of mozzarella)...
• Pizza Margherita - It's your creation! Pizza Margherita contains tomato sauce, fiordilatte (a kind of mozzarella) basil and oil.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks are required inside the restaurant. Hand sanitizers are provided. Social distancing is provided. We apply laws strictly. Small group.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This experience was AMAZING! Our guide was lovely and everything about it was authentic. The historical information prior to the event made it even more special. We will be working with the company again in Naples. Do not miss it!
Brilliant experience with two really lovely brothers!
Pizza making was good fun and really tasty! The inside knowledge of the trade and Naples was brilliant! Highly recommended
We were greeted at the fountain of Neptune in Naples and given a brief history of the city and how the name of the margherita pizza came about. From here we had a very short walk to a local pizzeria where we were greeted by a pizziolo and got hands on in preparing and cooking our own pizza. Our host gave great explanations into all the ingredients and processes as we enjoyed making our own pizza's. Our host was funny and made us at home throughout and this is a great cooking experience in Naples.
A fantastic experience. We knew quite a lot about pizza before this pizza making class but had never been to Naples. Our guides gave us an insight into the authentic techniques used to create the best pizza in the world and we learnt some really excellent tips to improve the pizza we make at home. Would recommend to anyone!
My husband loved this tour. We met the brothers at Neptune Fountain, walked 3 minutes to Restaurant. They gave a history lesson along with instructions to make a fabulous pizza. It was the hi light of our trip!! The pizza tasted fantastic and with 2 other couples it was so fun! I highly recommend this tour!!