Ancient Herculaneum Small Group Tour with Skip-the-Line Access
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Experience this amazing journey into Ancient Roman history and culture, with full immersion in the habits and customs of the time. You will visit the archaeological site of Herculaneum - where you will be led through the streets of the city, walking amongst the ruins.
Duration: 2 hours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Herculaneum is a must see especially if you have a fabulous guide like Lelo. A wonderful story teller whose knowledge base incredible.